2010年10月19日火曜日

Japan Goes From Dynamic to Disheartened

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/17/world/asia/17japan.html?src=me&ref=world

At first, i was interested in this article, because there is a word "Japan", But it was too difficult for me,because there are many words which I don't know. Then I tried to read it with RIKAI, even though, it is still hard..but I will contenue to try to understand it
but may be next time I will try to find articles which I am interested



Disheartened
affluence
decade
drove
Mercedes
crumble
overall
reduce trips
eliminate
Mercede
owed
mortgage
subdued way


Anyway, could you tell me how I can use the words "so do I" and "so do you"?

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I can explain these expression when you come to class.

    As you know, I recommend learning words in sentences. I don't think making lists of vocabulary without example sentences is a good way to study.

    返信削除