2010年8月5日木曜日

KENTO MORI!!!

Today, I wanna introduce my favorite dancer, called Kento Mori to you.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/review-23715889-madonna-pays-tribute-to-michael-jackson-with-spectacular-performance.do

indomitable:
having great determination or courage
=〔意志・精神などが〕不屈{ふくつ}の、断固{だんこ}たる

exhaust:
to use all of something
=~を使い尽くす、使い果たす


doubt:
to not trust or have confidence in someone
=~を疑う

I road this article using Longman and Japanese English dictionary and Rikai. It was difficult even use them, because there were many words that I didn't know. But I thought it was great to read. I love Michael Jackson and Madonna and Kento Mori!!! It was nice try for me to study English...

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks! I think I saw something about Kento Mori on TV.

    You included the definitions of three words here, but you did not include the sentences in which you found the words. Over the semester, I have tried to emphasize the importance of learning words in context.

    返信削除